Under the regulations in force at the European Union and Spanish level in the processing of personal data, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter, GDPR, and internally, the Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, hereinafter, LOPD-GDD. Complying with the content and requirements established in these rules, Joan Miquel Piqué, hereinafter, by my full name or as, The Human Businessinform you that your data are treated in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner. For more details, please continue reading.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Joan Miquel Piqué hereinafter The Human Business
ID/Tax number: 40985851N
Address: 26 Ausias March Street, 08010, Spain, Barcelona.
2. How do I process your personal data?
The Human Business knows that you would like to have more information about how your personal data is collected and processed.
Here you have what you need to know as a data subject:
2.1. The Human Business requests only the exact information that it’s need it according with the purpose and activity developed by The Human Business (Joan Miquel Piqué), and in no case, will be transferred or used for any purpose other than to promote and correctly develops of the activities related to the organization of workshops and seminars designed to help entrepreneurs, professionals, businesses to fulfill and define their goals.
The Human Business collect your information when you reach out by email or telephone. The Human Business collect data that it’s obtained using cookies on the website. The information collected could include your name, address, email address, for example.
If you as a data subject follows The Human Business in RRSS you will be subject to those conditions and this rules, and in the case that you communicate through WhatsApp, you are informed and are aware that said platform has its own policy and conditions of use to which you adhere.
2.2. If you need more information about how The Human Business process your personal data, you can contact through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond to your questions or comments related to the processing of your personal data as soon as possible.
2.3. As data subject, you expressly give a free and informed consent to the processing of your personal data that voluntarily provide through our email or by phone, so that we can develop our professional activity efficiently.
2.4. All data are treated with absolute confidentiality and the duty of secrecy of all entities involved in the processing of such data. Not being accessible to third parties for purposes other than those for which they have been authorized.
2.5. The data will be stored under the provisions of the law. Nevermore than strictly necessary for the development of my activity and compliance to legal obligations.
3. Under what Lawful grounds are my data processed?
- Free consent. It means that has been provided freely given, informed, specific, and unambiguous.
- For the development of my activity. To be able to fulfill your request.
- For a pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship.
- When is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which as controller I could be liable.
- For the legitimate interest of The Human Business as a freelancer. Considering, in any case, your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
4. As a data subject, which are my legal duties and responsibilities?
When you transmit your data or when a third party does on your behalf to The Human Business by phone, email or through our website by any of the available means you agree to:
ü Comply with and respect the good customs and general standards and usage, and the current legal regulations on Data Protection, Service of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, to the General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Intellectual and Industrial Property and other complementary laws.
- Keep updated on any information you have provided to me through the web or other media.
- Recognize that the data provided is correct, accurate and that you have the legal capacity to access this website and authorization to provide us with data from third parties.
You, as a user will respond, in any case, of:
- Veracity of the data provided.
- Legal capacity.
- Legal age.
- Accuracy and relevance of the information provided.
- Authorization to process and transmit personal data of third parties.
Being solely responsible in case you fail to comply with any of the points set out above, or any other that the legal regulations expose, before any claim, incident, or damage, both directly to you, as well as to me or third parties.
5. What are my rights as data subject?
As the owner of your personal data, you have: the right to access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability, limitation in the processing of personal data, and any other right given by the GPDR and by the LOPD-GDD. To request the exercise of your rights, please inform The Human Business bye mail, email@example.com or by post/mailbox to the address mentioned in point 1, informing which right or rights you want to request.
6. What security measures The Human Business takes?
The Human Business has adopted security measures of a technical and organizational nature to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information according to the category of data that I process, such as antivirus, firewall, HTTPS security certificate. And at the management level, I have adapted all our forms, legal texts, and processes to current regulations.
7. In case of non-compliance or mismanagement in terms of the processing of my personal data where can I request protection of my rights?
First, you should contact directly to us, in order to clarify any doubts or rectify any errors or confusions that may arise. Likewise, you can contact by administrative means, before the Spanish Data Protection Authority (Control Authority) or by judicial means, before the Spanish Courts.